Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final

Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final
Timothy Weah has confirmed that his Celtic loan has come to a premature end before their final three games of the season.The 19-year-old attacker has left to join up with the USAs squad for the upcoming Under-20 World Cup in Poland.Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah2
Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah
The Hoops still have an Old Firm meeting with Rangers to play on Sunday, as well as two games against Hearts (one in the Scottish Cup final), however Weah will not be a part of the squad.He explained the situation in an Instagram statement which read: To all my Celtic fans, I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic.I will be joining my national team to participate in the Under-20 World Cup in Poland.With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday, so Ill be on my way. It was a true honour playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us.As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself.I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance.To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all.Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year2
Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year
In his 16 appearances for the club Weah bagged four goals, though the PSG loanee’s game time dwindled as the campaign wore on.He concluded: I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me.I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way.It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me.
View this post on Instagram To all my Celtic Fans I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic. I will be joining my National team to participate in the U20 World Cup in Poland. With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday so Ill be on my way. It was a true honor playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us. As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself. I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance. To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all. I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me. I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way. It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me. God blessA post shared by TIMO WEAH (@timothyweah) on


Vialli was Chelsea’s player/manager when they won the Cup Winners Cup in 1998

Are these the worst-parked cars in Blackpool and the whole of the Fylde Coast? booze in Blackpool for less than a can or bottle of water news and views from Blackpool Gazette.

Rose celebrates Tottenham’s sensational Champions League comeback against Ajax earlier this month

Now, talkSPORT is offering you the chance to join Motty and his famous sheepskin coat live in London. At the Greenwood Theatre on April 15, John will join talkSPORT's Paul Hawskbee on stage to talk candidly about his life, remembering the brilliant highs and some of the devastating lows.
Legendary commentator John Motson to appear on stage in

Emerson is playing second fiddle to Marcos Alonso

Aaron Ramsey's decision to leave Arsenal for Juventus is confusing to Gunners legend Tony Adams, who says the Welshman is moving to a smaller club.
News list for aaron ramsey never played in his best position

Already plenty of Premier League clubs are keeping tabs on the attacking midfielder thanks to his 13 goals and three assists this campaign. Hes just 19 and has potential to become one of the best in Europe.

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu claims "know what will happen" when it comes to the future of in-demand Ajax defender Matthijs de Light. Transfer news: Is Matthijs de Ligt Barcelona
Barcelona Chief 'Knows What Will Happen' With Ajax Defender



REAL MADRID star Marcelo has revealed Gareth Bale doesn't speak to anyone in the dressing room because he is still yet to learn Spanish. It was recently reported that the former Tottenham ace's personality "doesn't fit well" at Los Blancos, with the player accused of being too much of an introvert.
Marcelo reveals Bale 'does not speak' in the dressing room

Sergio Ramos converted from the penalty spot

The big one is for Manchester United and Liverpool fans this weekend when the bitter contestants meet at Old Trafford and ahead of the game - live on talkSPORT - dvd talkSPORT.com on the time made United defendant Gabriel Heinze tried to move through transfer to Anfield.
Gabriel Heinze regrets manner of leaving Manchester United

Aguero has now scored 228 goals for Man City, the same number Henry put away for Arsenal

Season Tickets for 2019/20 are on sale now! With just two months of the current campaign remaining, there's now one eye on next term as we prepare for our first full season under Dean Smith. And there's more reasons than ever to sign up and renew to be at Villa Park on your weekends. Here's five to
Leeds United - Price of Football
priceoffootball.com/tag/leeds-united/
In the failing failing failing, Heartland make the places mine. Overview. Standing on the brink of promotion to the Premier League, playing exciting football and with a cult hero as a manager, Leeds United are cool to like again.
Stoke City LIVE! Kids make semi-final, season ticket plea

Pulisic scoring for Borussia Dortmund in 2016
Pablo Zabaleta wants West Ham United to sign former

11. Mungersdorfer, Cologne

Chelsea news: FA reviewing allegations surrounding Andreas Christensen signing Football Leaks claim the Blues made illegal payments to the defender's father when they signed him from Brondby in
FA reviewing allegations into Chelsea's signing of Christensen

11. Craig Johnston  was very big Down Under but his wife disagreed

Pep Guardiola's Manchester City transfers exceed £450m as he lands Aymeric Laporte from Athletic Bilbao for a club-record fee. Pep Guardiola will take his spending beyond £450m as Manchester

Rangers forward Kyle Lafferty looks frustrated.

Real Madrid will reportedly name Santiago Solari as their permanent boss after an upturn in fortunes since his appointment. This is according a report by ESPN which claims sources close to the Spanish FA state that the paperwork is already underway.
Football: Real reward interim boss Solari with permanent

Images of Jones’ facial expressions often circulate on social media

Paul Gascoigne joked he hopes to impress England manager Gareth Southgate enough to earn a Three Lions recall when he plays in the upcoming Tottenham legends match! The White Hart Lane hero confirmed he WILL play in the all-star exhibition game at soon-to-be-opened Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday. A host of iconic Tottenham players have…
The amazing Tottenham Legends XI that should start in the

Solskjaer has come up trumps once again

Chelsea transfer news: Gonzalo Higuain AGREEMENT reached with Juventus - Fabrizio Romano says "Gonzalo Higuain from Milan to Chelsea, here we go! Michy Batshuayi is set to return to
Chelsea target Gonzalo Higuain takes out boss Gennaro Gattuso

Herrera is reportedly wanted by PSG
Manchester United on red alert as Raphael Varane reportedly

Henrikh Mkhitaryan shoots past Aleksandar Filipovic of BATE

Top 10 player-managers in English football include legends from Chelsea, Liverpool and Rangers as Vincent Arsenal fans 'heartbroken' by Europa League final problems, reveals club's managing director
Top 10 player-managers in English football incl | SportSpyder

No comments:

Post a Comment